This few days in Sandakan, brought me back the past memories.
It was just like yesterday that we met each other...
Back to trig hill where we both walked together hand in hand, how you denied me as your gf in front of your friend and claimed that I am your cousin sis...
How you used to drive 131 to fetch me around...
Before going to your house, we stopped by 4th mile market to buy Yao zhao guai and lo bak gou...
How you gave me the 1st present...
Times where you fetch me here and there for food...
Times where you went to my school to fetch me go lunch before tuition started, and always late for tuition until mr tan wanna talk to you...
Times fly.. And now we are married. Officially as husband and wife. The insecure feelings are still there.. I do hope things will get better.
Hubby, I miss you.. Even though you are just beside me all the times.
No comments:
Post a Comment