Today is the 2nd time he went to Sunday School. It was introduced by nicole however she found that Sunday school is not really what she wants for Joan so she didn't want to go anymore. But my little boy still insisted to go. At 1st I think he thought that Sunday school can replace his school. As the 1st time he went, he went to the toddler class where he only needs to play toys. Today I let him go into the class where suppose to be 4-6 years old class. He is the youngest there... thinking he might not be enjoying because all speaks English and maybe he can't understand...
but, at night, when he told me what happen in the morning.. I totally under estimated him. He understood every single words they spoke. He even told me teacher introduced him as new friend. He can even sing the chorus of one of the songs... "yes, Jesus loves me... yes, Jesus loves me..." I am impressed. I hope I have made the right choice to let him continue to be there. Hope he can gain the confident to speak in English soon.
Anyway, I believe, god has his way. God will lead his way too. Thank you so much for leading our life in this way. Thank you for finding a way to lead us closer to you. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment