Tuesday, September 27, 2016

1st Hospitalization

Today is really a long day for us. On Sunday evening, after my boy knocked his head twice, he got fever on that night itself for 38.9 degree. Luckily the next day he is back to normal but on that particular night, he non stop vomiting and diarrhea.

I started to worry if it is because of the knocking but doc said it is not. It may just caused by the viral fever. After given some medication, doc asked to go back and monitor. However the vomit still continues and also diarrhea. Whatever he ate or drank all out. He was so weak and tired but unable to sleep. At the end we decided to bring him and if possible, admit him. (So far I think I have made a correct choice after saw the consequences of severe dehydration)

Pity him for keep on crying. The moment they asked to leave in the room and we need to walk out leaving him inside, I cried. I have promised him that I will be beside him. Hearing him shouting "I want my mummy I want my mummy" even more hurtful. After awhile he was on the wheelchair with me.





*I always know that we have the bond but I never know it is so strong. Strong enough to feel his pain. Like he always trying to protect me from getting scold by daddy, thats why I always feel that he was my boyfriend or even guardian from my past life*

Upon waiting for hours, the single room is ready for admission. He refused to let other people touched him. He kept on crying. I do scare that I will have a tough night.




Thank god after half an hour, he was.slightly back to normal. He played with me and I finally saw his smile and his voice out loud. (Before this whatever he was trying to tell, I can hardly hear his voice)



Hope he can recover the soonest and protects me again like he used to be. Dear lord, do let him recover the soonest and I will take on his pain. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment