Monday, October 13, 2014

Our Relationship

The relationship between us is not as strong as I thought. I am sad that only through arguments we can really be frank with each other. I am trying to make things right but he seems like don't understand. Last night we ended our night with tears and complaints. I am really sad that he cannot see the affords that I have tried to put in for this family. Yes I do admit that I am a lazy wife but I really feel that I have no time for myself. Most of the times I gave it to my son and partial of the time I gave it to my husband... I only need some times for myself to play games, relax... And Facebook. 

Finally, I MC today. I do not want to think much. Just take a break for myself. Surprisingly hubby took MC too. We spent great times together without our boy... At least and at last. Cuddle up to watch movie... Went out with hands in hands. We must not forget all these... We are there for each other... It's our relationship thus both have to put effort to make things right. 

As for argument about money, I will try my best to spend less. At least, if I love to shop, why not I shop for him? Good idea.. ^^ 

God bless my family. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment