Saturday, September 14, 2013

26 Weeks Old

My little boy boy is currently 26 weeks. Few more days I will be in trimester. I am looking forward for the next checkup, as that's when I can see how my little boy growing inside. 

These few days he is very active. Kicking Boxing and turning inside my tummy. I feel like I am not a good mother, as I eat whatever I want. (even those things that are told not good for baby) Selfish mummy, forgive me boy. I do want you to be healthy. 

Today I will be home alone until night. Once in awhile being alone is enjoyable, however being alone for more than 8 hours are boring. I cannot imagine how will my days pass when he is away to Australia. 

I have lots of thought in my mind. I want to clean my house, clean the room for Boy Boy. But I am still sitting here, in front of lappy. Haha~~ 

I cant wait for December to come. That's the month I am looking forward now. 3 more months to go and its really fast~! Both of us are excited about you Boy. Do be healthy and be happy and be our dearest boy for the rest of the life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment