Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Post

I sincerely want myself to be happy. Not only for today, it's for the rest of my life if possible.
I don't know if that 1 sentence makes me feel happy. And I do appreciate you drop a sentence this special day of mine.
Seriously, I didn't hope much for the present. I have disappointed him. He promised to get me a new 1 but I just think that he will forget. I don't know if he remembers to bring back a cake tomorrow. No matter how much he loves me, he still cannot change the habit of putting me as priority. Sigh.. That's why from last time till now, in order to avoid disappointment, I will not hope for much.
I am happy to have my friends around me during this day. I guess that's the things I gain throughout the days that I have lived. I gain friendships with caring and loving.
Just 1 hope will do, happiness for my entire life. That's all I need. I will get something for
Myself if I have extra money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment