Saturday, October 22, 2011

ROM Preparation

Finally went to JPN in Putrajaya to choose a date. All went well and smooth. Initially thought it could be a long process, long distances as well. About the date, it was not a date that I have planned. LOLz. It was just a random date from my Hubby because he called and checked all the day off from his colleagues. ><" But well, since my initial planned dates are all during weekend and we cant have a weekend ROM, might as well just choose the date. Now this date seems to be a nice and easy remember date --> 16th Dec 2011. :)
Here comes the 2nd steps of preparation. Wedding Bands. Due to tight budget, this will be done during December month. We both saw a nice 1 in Poh Kong, will survey a few and get the right 1. :D
3rd step will be my dress~my hand bouquet. ><" My budget is around RM200 which i think it is quite impossible, unless i buy 1 dress under RM100 then I can make it for RM200. (I didnt tell my FH about this or else he will kill me. for him, ROM is 2 person matter, dont have to make it so big><")
I am so glad that my FFF can attend my ROM. They will take leave just for my day. Awesome. My family as well will be here. As for my FH, he hasnt tell his dad yet. ><" sigh~~ Hope I can post some nice pictures here during dec to share my happiness. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment