Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random at Work

Today is a perfect day to rest at home as everywhere is having road block and seems like no where to go but home, and yet I need to come to work. Grr... Asking about my working life, do I love my job?! Well, it has just started and it is too early to comment about but 1 thing i do know is, i am not looking forward to come to work. I tried to tell him about this but he feels I am just lazy and suggested lots of ideas to me but i just cannot take it. You know why? Coz he loves his job but i don't. He asked me to change my job to office hour, I do want to, but the only reason that stop me from doing so is just he is not working at office hour. ><" Now I am feeling extremely not well because of my throat. As what he said : " tomorrow is my off day so i am going to be sick " Argg!!! - 15:00-

Actually I am worrying about my marriage plan as well as the trip back to Kuching but I never let him know at all. The major thing that I am worrying right now is his dad is going to be here in KL at that period and he might not be able to go back with me AGAIN. Till now he has yet say a thing about this matter so I just ignore it. About my ROM, I plan to have it on 20112011 but my parents will not be able to attend. I am thinking right now should I tell my parents I will register by myself without their attendance? ><" Confusing confusing!! Oh well, no matter what, this can only be discussed once I am in Kuching. Not now. hmm~~ - 16:16-

No comments:

Post a Comment