Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Emo-InG

I wonder why I am still feeling sad when it is time for me to move on and for him to move on as well. Last night, I spent 2/3 of the hours thinking of the moments we have spent together. I am questioning myself throughout whole night, what exactly is the thing that I am concern about? When I watched drama, those situations applied. When I ate something, the place used to have our memories. I hate myself for being in this situation. When a guy that have spent 7 years to tolerate all my bad characters, when a guy that have changed lots of stuff compared to the 1st time, when a guy can do all the things for a girl without a word... that guy isnt that bad tho. Its so unfair that he has to be compared to another 1 when I am not the perfect 1. Wake Up and Move On!

No comments:

Post a Comment