I dont know why we have to quarrel because of this matter. I dont care whether people that i shared with share their things with me or not. At least I am sharing and I felt happy when I share something good with friends. Why are you so unhappy about? Ok, I did apologized. Try my best to make you happy back but instead of a forgiving smile and forgiving talk, you gave me a small smile which I asked you to. I am sick of asking people not to angry anymore. I am a human as well, and I will angry as well. Why am I always the one that give up. Dont say I am not willing to say sorry, I Did.
Friends, same as well. I am so scared of making people angry with me. I just want to be happy with everyone around me. When I apologized, I didnt get any sincere forgiving. Why am I the 1 that say sorry?! To everyone is the same. I am those that wont get angry i guess. After i released my anger, I will feel terribly regret. I released my anger to my agents. I apologized. Can someone apologized to me instead? Like "Sorry to make you angry?"
Ruining my weekend. Which suppose to be happy and nice. I stayed home yesterday for the whole day just to wait you come back from work and we happily enjoy the supper and the night since you are not working today. What did i get? Speechless night. Angry face. Speechless supper. I just want to go out enjoy. Why cant i..... And I thought after sleeping in the morning you will be ok, but i am the one that thinks like that. How stupid. Stupid weekend. Stupid!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment